Roar the Little Lion is based on the art of dear friend and fellow designer, Shelly Comiskey. This appliqué pattern contains easy to follow instructions for even the beginning quilter. The pattern includes detailed instructions and full sized templates.
Add this pattern to Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!
This pattern is a PDF download, no product will be shipped.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 42 x 52 inch finished quilt.
- Fabric, batting and backing requirements included in pattern.
You Will Also Need:
- Matching thread for seams and applique.
- Recommended Tools: Rotary cutter, mat and ruler. Pressing cloth and tear away stabilizer.
- Black embroidery loos for the eyes.
You will have the ability to download this product 3 times only. Please make sure you save a copy to your computer.
Due to the nature of this product, downloadable patterns are not subject to a refund.
©2016 The Quilt Factory/Debra Grogan. All rights reserved. This pattern may not be reproduced or shared. Pattern may be used by one person for personal use or to make finished goods for charities, sale in retail and on-line shops or craft fairs, but may not be mass produced. We have made every attempt to provide you with accurate information, if you have any questions please email us at: Deb@thequiltfactory.com