This Bumble Bee appliqué quilt for baby may look complex, but goes together oh so easily, with detailed and easy to follow instructions. Pattern includes appliqué templates. The bee wings and flower petals are dimension and add charm to this adorable quilt.
Add this pattern to Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!
This pattern is a PDF download, no product will be shipped.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 42 x 51 inch
- Fabric, backing and batting requirements included in the pattern.
You Will Also Need:
- Matching thread for seams and applique.
- 1 Sheet of heat resistant mylar.
- Black embroidery floss or thread for bee antennae.
- Scraps of batting for behind bee and flower center appliques.
- Recommended Tools: Rotary cutter, mat, and ruler.
You will have the ability to download this product 3 times only. Please make sure you save a copy to your computer.
Due to the nature of this product, downloadable patterns are not subject to a refund.
©2016 The Quilt Factory/Debra Grogan. All rights reserved. This pattern may not be reproduced or shared. Pattern may be used by one person for personal use or to make finished goods for charities, sale in retail and on-line shops or craft fairs, but may not be mass produced. We have made every attempt to provide you with accurate information, if you have any questions please email us at: Deb@thequiltfactory.com