Ba la la! Our sweet sheep are ready to sing their favorite carol! Easy appliques and a bit of hand embroidery is all you need to make this adorable Christmas wall hanging. Project includes templates with easy to follow instructions.
Our sample made with various fabric from Moda.
Add this pattern to Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 16 x 24
You will also need:
- A 16 inch hanger, we recommend Ackfeld quilt hangers
- Fusible web 1 yard. We recommend Soft Fuse
Notions and Such:
- Matching thread for seams and applique
- Six 4 mm black buttons for eyes
- Six 8 mm red buttons for berries
- Embroidery floss: black and grey
- Embroidery needle and hoop
- Water soluble quilt marker
- Light table or source
- Rotary cutter, mat and ruler. Iron.
©2021The Quilt Factory/Debra Grogan. All rights reserved. This pattern may not be reproduced or shared. Pattern may be used by one person for personal use or to make finished goods for charities, sale in retail and on-line shops or craft fairs, but may not be mass produced. We have made every attempt to provide you with accurate information, if you have any questions please email us at: Deb@thequiltfactory.com