Kirra Koala is an adorable quilt perfect for baby. Our appliqué quilt pattern includes instructions and templates.
Our sample quilt was made with Moda Bella Solids, Marbles and Essential Dots Fabric.
This pattern is a PDF download, no product will be shipped.
Add this pattern to Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
42 x 52
Fabric, batting and backing requirements included in pattern
You will also need:
- Matching thread for seams and appliqué, light/dark grey, brown, sage green and black.
- Embroidery needle and hoop
- Embroidery floss black for eyes
- Fusible Web, we recommend Soft Fuse
- Light box
- Water soluble quilt marker
- Rotary cutter, mat and ruler.
Due to the nature of this product, downloadable patterns are not subject to a refund.
©2020 The Quilt Factory/Debra Grogan. All rights reserved. This pattern may not be reproduced or shared. Pattern may be used by one person for personal use or to make finished goods for charities, sale in retail and on-line shops or craft fairs, but may not be mass produced. We have made every attempt to provide you with accurate information, if you have any questions please email us at: Deb@thequiltfactory.com