Our jolly little snowman snowglobe wall hanging would be a darling way to greet your guests during the Holidays! Easy appliques and a bit of hand embroidery is all you need to make this adorable Christmas wall hanging. Project includes templates with easy to follow instructions.
Kit includes various fabric from Moda (as shown), toweling, buttons and pattern.
Add this kit to Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 16 x 24
You will also need:
- A 16 inch hanger, we recommend Ackfeld quilt hangers
- Fusible web 1 1/2 yards. We recommend Soft Fuse
Notions and Such:
- Matching thread for seams and applique
Two 4 mm black buttons for eyesTwo 8 mm red buttons for snowmanNine 8 mm yellow buttons for berries
- Embroidery floss: black and green
- Embroidery needle and hoop
- Water soluble quilt marker
- Light table or source
- Rotary cutter, mat and ruler. Iron.
©2021The Quilt Factory/Debra Grogan. All rights reserved. This pattern may not be reproduced or shared. Pattern may be used by one person for personal use or to make finished goods for charities, sale in retail and on-line shops or craft fairs, but may not be mass produced. We have made every attempt to provide you with accurate information, if you have any questions please email us at: Deb@thequiltfactory.com