Simon Sea Turtle is an adorable quilt perfect for baby. Dimensional elements add fun to this quilt, a must have for any baby. Our easy to piece and appliqué quilt pattern includes instructions and templates.
Our sample quilt was made with Maywood Basic Solids and Dots Fabric.
Add this Quilt Pattern to Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!
This pattern is a PDF download, no product will be shipped.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 42 x 52
- Fabric, batting and backing requirements included in pattern
You will also need:
- Matching thread for seams and appliqué, red, pink, yellow, turquoise and green.
- Embroidery Floss, black for eyes.
- Water soluble quilt marker.
- Embroidery hoop and needle.
- Fusible Web
- Rotary cutter, mat and ruler.
©2017 The Quilt Factory/Debra Grogan. All rights reserved. This pattern may not be reproduced or shared. Pattern may be used by one person for personal use or to make finished goods for charities, sale in retail and on-line shops or craft fairs, but may not be mass produced. We have made every attempt to provide you with accurate information, if you have any questions please email us at: Deb@thequiltfactory.com