Splash! Fun modern baby quilt with adorable appliquéd whale and fish. Easy to follow instructions and templates included in the pattern along with a guide for big stitch style quilting with pearl cotton.
This quilt was made with Clothworks Fresh Batiks and includes yardage for batik fabrics.
Add this pattern to Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!
This pattern is a PDF download, no product will be shipped.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 42 x 52 inch finished quilt
- Fabric, backing and batting requirements included in the pattern.
You Will Also Need:
- Matching thread for seams and applique.
- Black embroidery floss for eyes, smiles and blow-hole spray.
- OPTIONAL: #8 pearl cotton in various colors for big stitch quilting.
- Recommended Tools: Rotary cutter, mat and ruler and pressing sheet.
You will have the ability to download this product 3 times only. Please make sure you save a copy to your computer.
Due to the nature of this product, downloadable patterns are not subject to a refund.
©2015 The Quilt Factory/Debra Grogan. All rights reserved. This pattern may not be reproduced or shared. Pattern may be used by one person for personal use or to make finished goods for charities, sale in retail and on-line shops or craft fairs, but may not be mass produced. We have made every attempt to provide you with accurate information, if you have any questions please email us at: Deb@thequiltfactory.com