Witch, Please.....is in her best boots and her adorable spiders won't give you a fright! Easy appliques and a bit of hand embroidery is all you need to make this adorable Halloween wall hanging. Project includes templates with easy to follow instructions.
Kit includes fabric from Essential Dots by Moda for top and binding, embroidery floss and pattern.
Add this kit to Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 30 x 48
You will also need:
- Backing fabric of choice 1 1/2 yards 44 inches
- Batting 1 1/2 yards 44 inch wide or packaged crib
- Fusible web 1 1/2 yards. We recommend Soft Fuse
Notions and Such:
- Matching thread for seams and applique.
- Embroidery needle and hoop
- Water soluble quilt marker
- Light table or source
- Rotary cutter, mat and ruler. Iron.
©2021The Quilt Factory/Debra Grogan. All rights reserved. This pattern may not be reproduced or shared. Pattern may be used by one person for personal use or to make finished goods for charities, sale in retail and on-line shops or craft fairs, but may not be mass produced. We have made every attempt to provide you with accurate information, if you have any questions please email us at: Deb@thequiltfactory.com